Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jennifer Hudson Giving Myself

This song is just incredibly beautiful and it is only the enormous powerful voice of Jennifer Hudson got the lyrics, if you listen closely, are just simply amazing lyrics: I never know who I be I never felt completely free No one had ever all of me or did I felt so beautiful and sexy No I'm fly like an airplane Now I'm riding on the open range Now I live my destiny I know the truth, I have them all in you and me, I'm Giving Myself on your body and soul I give you everythingI give myself over to you now Like a brand new day You and I, we are the face of fame, no one can love you the same, no, and from my feelings I never run away no more, because he keeps me here now firmly every day and night Oh baby Can not you see? I do not want to be without you I give myself over your body and soul I give it about myself, I am what I give myself over to you about your body and soul I give it I give about myself I'm over [to you now GivingMyself Lyrics by www.lyricsyoulove.com] For the first time that I can stand in front of someone Finally I can do I can let my love spill over I do not cry, I lie, I can finally let someone all the way inside All the way All these way, all baby all the way wayyyyy handing me over your body and soul I give all I give myself over you I give myself over your body and soul I'm giving everything I give myself about now plays [in the background]...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDoU-J6n29E&hl=en

Friends Link : Deutsch Sex Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment