Monday, September 27, 2010

Chicago Bulls @ Indiana Pacers | ECF Game 6 | 1998 Playoffs: Pacers prevail

Travis Best shot outdueled Michael Jordan in the last minute with a current bank and two free throws as the Indiana Pacers forced a seventh game in the Eastern Conference Finals with a 92-89 victory over the Chicago Bulls. "I felt great pressure on the two free throws, but I was very confident," said Best, "It was a great game for us and we accepted the challenge. We were better focused." 5-11 The Best, a reserve, its speed is struggling Chicago throughout the series, snapped a 87-87 tie when hedribbled past Kerr and lofted a hard left runners high over the glass with 33 seconds. "Best made big plays down the stretch," said Vogel. "Our guys stepped up and made big plays. Best was the key in this series. His defense was outstanding." "He made two great shots and two big free throws," Jordan said. "You give him credit." Jordan, who missed a couple shots in the last minute, trying to drive the track, but slipped and lost the ball. Derrick McKey was fouled with four tenths of a second to goand made the first killed intentionally missing the second before the clock. "I thought I was actually triggered," Jordan said. "I thought I had a clear path to the basket. I started to make my move to the basket and then I started falling." The Pacers rebounded from a 19-point game against in game five at home and remained unbeaten (8-0) in the postseason without a significant contribution from Miller, who scored just eight points on 3-of-13 shots. Miller made clutch shots at the end of Game Three...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2gZWZIK8us&hl=en

Related : Deutsch Sex Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment