Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Michael Jordan - Playing on his last day with the Chicago White Sox - 1995

A DVD copy of this video is for SALE --- $ 49.99/copy. --- Contact me. -------- ** I was a professional videographer to shoot two of Michael Jordan played his last days with the Chicago White Sox. --- It was during the MLB strike and he was basically the game with all minor league players. When spring training came around, he seemed to continuing to play baseball ... then the day after I shot this video ... He quit baseball and returned eventually to play basketball. ----Jordan, wearing # 45, could not figure out just how to hit a curve ball. ***** Had I hesitated to post this video. I am a professional sports, news, video and commercial producer. This is my 22nd Years in the media, both broadcast and print media. (UF TEL BS 1991). ---- I am currently looking for new full-time employment as a sports or news feature producer or other media in connection with the work. Of course, I can report and write. I can also shoot and edit. --- I can not find anywhere again withoutProblems. I hope you enjoy watching my video ... Jordan White Sox and if you have time, check out my other TV Sports Features I've posted to YouTube. ---- I have some good ideas, but do not have any professional video equipment, I am having a hard time paying bills only have. --- Until a year ago ... for 2 years ... I was producing area PTV features for National Public Report Series TV show by Hugh Downs. I have also posted on YouTube of stories that show in which Ihad ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUpmXMgiwsg&hl=en

Recommend : Deutsch Sex Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment