Sunday, September 26, 2010

Michael Jordan - RARE never before apparent Highlights - "Tell Me"

*** I want off a special thanks to my good friend Stanley for making this video available .*** First, this is not to give a "Greatest Hits" video for Jordan. Rather, this is for hardcore fans like me MJ, the mixed tired, used the same old clips and highlight reels and again in everyone's video it is. I wanted some of the more average, everyday movements that have never been uploaded before Youtube to show or learn more about the rare side effects. Due to the sheer enormity of the contentto choose from, I narrowed it to highlights from the regular season and playoffs of the season 1991-1998. So, no finals or all-star game stuff. I have in the past year my every Bulls games from that time spent watching and recording of all highlights and clips. Everything you see in this video are from my personal library. Since this is the first time that I have created a YouTube video, there was a huge learning curve for the software and processing programs, which was very frustrating. TheVision I had for this video was the subject of Jordan's 1997 Nike commercial "TELL ME" take and expand, the longer in a video. For me, what MJ separates itself from all other athletes his sheer will to win and compete, he was and still is obsessed with beating each challenger. He creates his own personal insults and challenges to motivate themselves. And if he runs out of challenges, he runs away to gain the competitive edge and the motivation again. No other player in the history of the NBA...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy2gg5wx1xs&hl=en

Related : Sex Shop to Home Deutsch Sex Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment