Monday, September 13, 2010

Will You Be There? (Written by Michael Jackson)

Will You Be There? (Written by Michael Jackson) (dedicated to my friend David) Hold me like the river Jordan and I will then tell you to be You are my friend carry me like you are my brother Love me like a mother Will you be there? If tires of telling me, hold me? If wrong, you are my white horse? In case of loss you will find me? But she told me a man be faithful and walk when they are not in a position and fight to the end but only a man In Everyones trying to dominate me seems that the world is to have a roleIm so me Show me You'll be confused, because for me and care enough to take me? Hold me, show me Lay your head gently and humbly boldly carry me there only human Carry In, Carry me boldly leads slowly and carefully carry me there, even a man in knead Me Love Me, Feed Me, Kiss me and free me and I feel blessed Im Lonely When cold and lonely and you need only will you still interested? Will you be there? Save me Heal me and bathe me softly you say to me I'll be there, but you willare there? Hold me Hug me and protect me and touch me, heal me, I know you care, but will you be there? The Lonely When cold and lonely (I get lonely, I get lonely) And you need only will you still interested? Will you be there? Carry Carry me boldly slowly and gently knead Carry me give me love me and cherish me Kiss me and free me and I will call myself Save me and bless me, face me and tell me I'll be there I know you care Save me Heal me and bathe feel blessed me softly you say to me I wouldthere ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21hGoBqQFdA&hl=en

My Links : Sex Shop to Home Deutsch Sex Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment