Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Michael Jackson-Want to Be Startin 'Somethin'

I Said You Want to Be Startin 'Somethin' You have to be Startin 'Somethin' I Be Be Said You Want to Be Startin 'Somethin' You have to be Startin 'Somethin' It's Too High get over (Yeah, Yeah) Too low to me at Be Be (Yeah, Yeah) You're In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah) Stuck and the pain is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah) It's too high Over (Yeah, Yeah) Too low to get under (Yeah, Yeah ) you get "re Stuck In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah) and the pain is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah) [1st verse] I took my baby to the doctor with fever,But nothing he found By The Time This Hit The Street said she had a breakdown Someone's Always Tryin Talkin 'Squealin', Lyin 'Sayin''To My Baby Cryin' Start 'You Just Want to Be Startin' Somethin '[Chorus] I say You Want to Be Startin 'Somethin' You have to be Startin 'Somethin' I Be Be Said You Want to Be Startin 'Somethin' You should stay Startin 'Somethin' It's Too High get over (Yeah, Yeah) is too low under (Yeah, Yeah) You're In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah) Stuck and the pain Thunder (Yeah,Yeah) It's too high to get over (Yeah, Yeah) is too low under (Yeah, Yeah) You're In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah) Stuck and the pain is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah) [2nd Verse] You get to say love, you're good if you always make Up To No Good You Really Can not hate him Her So Your Tongue Became A Razor Someone's Always Tryin treacherous, Cunnin 'Declinin' You 'To My Baby Cryin Keep said, 'Got My Baby Cryin' [Chorus] I, You Want to Be Startin 'Somethin' You Got to Be Startin 'Somethin' I told you...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPTsmswQVwg&hl=en

Recommend : Sex Shop to Home Vibratoren Shop Deutsch Sex Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment