Saturday, December 4, 2010

Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror [Official Music Video]

This is the Moonwalker version! not lanched version! plz subscribe if u did not the lil 'yellow button on top ... 4 more mj videos! All Links (NEW!!): My Michael Jackson Channel bit.ly entry into Jordan / Joey Chandler petition to defend Michael Jordan and charge / Joey! bit.ly Join My Michael Jackson Forever! Www.youtube.com facebook group !!!!! Add me as a friend! bit.ly MySpace! Add me as a friend! I have no friends: (myspace.com My Site bit.ly Cool Michael Jackson Picsbit.ly Tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!! FOLLOW ME - bit.ly evaluate and comment as a friend and SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE MICHAEL JACKSON add plz!? Hey my fellow freinds and subscribers! I have a new feature that I do. He called Michael Jackson song requests if you do not understand ... I will make a vid about any event. Can you tell me a PM (personal message), what Michael Jackson song u would like to put me up in a Lyric Vid! Vid is an example at the bottom of the page What do Im gonnawith your name and song. So feel free to contact me with questions by Michael Jackson songs that send people like you! Love, MJ Lyricsector-A True Fan report them MJ HATERS! www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com you do not even have to comment because its not worth it. Please reply me if you want. THANKS !!!!!!!!! I hate these people so ignorant!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1HL3dOmr6s&hl=en

Tags : Vibratoren Shop Deutsch Sex Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment