Monday, December 13, 2010

My Natural Hair Journey (2 years)

MORE PHOTOS! www.fotki.com FAQS: FAQ ************************************ ** **** ****************************** What products do you use to make your hair? My products are listed in my photo album. Click the link for more images. How long have you been natural? June 2009 marks my 4th Anniversary How long had it in this video? The images were from a two-year period. Who's your stylist? I do not have, I have my own hair for the mostPart. Will you do another video? Cut my hair all gone, and the length is now was a dramatic growth, so that my hair looks much the same. So I no longer pics. However, my photo album will be updated. Have you ever had a Texturizer? Never has a structural funding was used. This is natural. Remember that all our hair crackles different structure means and what makes my hair does not sell, or added to, and vice versa. So my advice would be to create new sounds of naturein order not compare your hair to another. Work with your own. * * Song: "Freedom" by Various Artists from the "Panther" soundtrack - No copyright Intended



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UWyiVmWalw&hl=en

Visit : Deutsch Sex Toys Sex Shop to Home Vibratoren Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment