Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Real Michael Jackson - Sweet Child of God - Assignment 2

This is one of the sweetest video you'll have seen in Michael. I collected all the beautiful moments when you can glince its pure, childlike nature, in their private lives and realize how wonderful a person he was. (But I'm sure you already know :)))) In my childhood, my biggest wish was his friend and I always dreamed to play with him in the fields, only to run and laugh (as you know - Michael and the three children in Moonwalker.) I wishhe had listened to me and comforted me with his sweet voice and hugged me. He was my imaginary friend. Michael was always special. He was. One of the favorite creatures of God. Now I deeply mourn his death, but still believe that God is merciful and takes care of our beloved Michael in heaven, as he always did. I put together videos that will commemorate this pure sensitive soul. I dedicate this to all of you (fans) who love Michael like me because I bring yousome happy moments. Share your comment Love from Michael, evaluate, please. Enjoy it :)))))



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VspJF6Qm8Zs&hl=en

Thanks To : Deutsch Sex Toys Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment