Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fast Food Folk Song (at the Taco Bell Drive-Thru)

Yes! the guy reaction is completely authentic. He had no idea we come, and he was really the right order (almost right). We could not believe it either, so we understand the issues .... LYRICS: I'll start with a taco, soft as a cloud I want my crisp, I like to eat too loud. Ill choose chalupa, Ill grab a gordita taco salads and two for our senoritas. And a Burrito Supreme with extra sour cream Its a cylindrically shaped spiced beef dream. One Taquito. A enchirito. SomeCinnamon twists. A chicken border bowl. Are you gettin all this? And you know that nothing one hmmm, mmmm ... Mexican Pizza Beats ... Now take two of these, but please keep the diced tomatoes. And I admit, Ive always felt like meximelt Im in love with. Make me a little more love, and think of me ... as the cheese drops out of your Taco Bell glove. and that's it. No! Im not done ... Ill also a. .. Double Decker Taco cause Im feeling wild and my sauce Fire. Uh, helltake mild. and also take two Mt Dew Baja Blast for a chance to $ 25 in cash told theres a winner for every 5 minutes to steal your online code, if you win it. Why would you do? You owe me 25 bones I owe you 5th Plus interest - it was a loan. And I think also be satisfied if we get some Mexican rice on the side. And that's it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uwY3sjqYX0&hl=en

Friends Link : Deutsch Sex Toys Vibratoren Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment