Monday, February 20, 2012

Wale foot. Ron Ross - Tatts On My Small Arm (Dirty) Lyrics

Wale foot. Ron Ross - Tatts On My Small Arm (Dirty) Lyrics Tube. Duration : 3.98 Mins.


**Lyrics** Ambition is really a life-style It is a mindset Follow me Tatts all on my small arm, bitch all on my small mind I acquired stacks all during my charm My gold Rollie tell time It's my ambition nigga It's my ambition nigga I am so gifted nigga Look where that shit get ya Tats all on my small arm, years old bitch all on my small mind I acquired stacks all during my charm My gold Rollie tell time It's my ambition nigga It's my ambition nigga I am so gifted nigga Look where that shit get ya Okay, tatts all on my small arm, these dreads all during my eyes I put these poems all during these tunes For your paper, I'mma grind That's my ambition nigga It's my ambition nigga It's my ambition nigga It's my ambition nigga [x2] I ain't using the speaking See, I am just attempting to focus Make the loudest nigga within the room is often the brokest Tryna stay obvious of my enemies Which shape-shifting hoes Y'all can't stay with no G code Discover their whereabouts snakes demonstrating more Get my taste coming from all my bitches My mates calling me gifted Feb cold as my heart This is exactly why your date is most likely missin' Le Folarin be trippin' Guy I take cigars, start fillin' I acquired a eco-friendly bag together blue strands Guy I smoke that Marjorie Simpson Have a damaged heart that requires fixin' And That I don't depend on no bitches And That I don't answer most BBMs So if you notice an "R", you shouldn't be trippin! MMG clearly winning Nigga talk, but shorty we live it And That I swear, for The almighty, I been lower to earth But many occasions I am not, I be lifted Tatts all on my small arm, bitch all on my small mind I acquired ...

Tags: Wale, ft., Rick, Ross, Tatts, Tats, On, My, Arm, Dirty, Lyrics, Full, It's, its, ambition, all, song

Recommend : Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment