Saturday, February 25, 2012

National basketball association 2K11: Jordan versus Jordan

National basketball association 2K11: Jordan versus Jordan Tube. Duration : 1.10 Mins.


"23 versus 39" Jordan Gatorade commercial re-produced using National basketball association 2K11. I initially thought I would not have the ability to do that again in 2K11 because a few of the animations I made use of within the 2K10 one were gone, however i found some workarounds, including playing one out of reverse. I required a "Where Amazing Happens" method of the ultimate scene within the seats, which permitted me to obtain a closer turn to the initial, right lower towards the towel and Gatorade bottles.

Tags: Michael, Jordan, NBA, 2K11, Gatorade, Commercial, MJ, vs, himself, old, young, Chicago, Bulls, Washington, Wizards, North, Carolina, 80's, 90's, 2002, 2003, recreation, recreated, machinima, classic, yt:quality=high

Visit : Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment