Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tuesday Evening Is Tofu Evening (Movie Line Trivia)

Tuesday Evening Is Tofu Evening (Movie Line Trivia) Tube. Duration : 1.57 Mins.


"It - it is simply... okay, Tuesday evening is tofu evening, and I am asking myself "Who here made the decision that everybody likes tofu to begin with, and what's tofu anyway?" And why can't I've sausage? I fall into line every day, and I am not permitted any sausage for my breakfast." What movie is...

Keywords: the island, pandorum, reservoir dogs, surrogates, ewan mcgregor, scarlett johansson, djimon hounsou, sean bean, steve buscemi, michael clarke duncan, lincoln six echo, tom lincoln, jordan two delta, sarah jordan, utopia, utopian, science fiction, 2005, clones, michael bay, movie, movie lines, movie trivia, trivia, movie line trivia, famous movie quotes, movie quotes, hollywood, oscars, movies, trivia game, celebrity trivia, rachel risen

Friends Link : Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment