Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Genuine SneakerHead

A Genuine SneakerHead Tube. Duration : 7.63 Mins.


Just a job interview with my homie JMillz about me as being a sneakerhead and just how I acquired into the overall game... I really hope everyone love this particular... Im confident you'll... A pickup video is going to be not far off... Make certain additionally you take a look at my homie JMillz website world wide web.fresh-awesome-dope.com as well as his YouTube funnel world wide web.youtube.com/JustinMillz77 Shout to KreativSole!!!

Tags: Air Jordan, Jordan, Michael Jordan, Nike, dunksb, nikesb, Sneakerhead, Franalations, DJ AM, DJ Gregstreet, Deion Sanders, Jordan I, Jordan II, Jordan III, Jordan IV, Jordan V, Jordan VI, Jordan VII, Jordan VIII, Jordan VX, Jordan X, Jordan XI, Jordan XII, Charles Barkley, Spike Lee, Do The Right Thing, Spiz'ike, Foamposite Pearls, Kanye West, Air Yeezy, Coppers, Theshoegame.com, kreativsole, Footlocker, Sneaker Collection, Fresh, Cool, Dope, The Gallery, Kicks, Sneakers, Shoes

Thanks To : Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment