Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Michael Jordan shattering the rear wall

Trieste (Italy) 25 August 1986, VS Stefanel Trieste Juve Caserta, Nike exhibition game with Michael Jordan scores 30 points and shattering the back with a dunk making polite in the wrists to the player of the attacking machine, I took it in the year 1986 in a sports program of the Spanish television, I can promise you that this video is all real, not fake, which I have published the video with the music of the soundtrack: Crocodile Dundee, Theme: Mick Meets New York, the year 86Also I have not the game, and I do not know if anyone believe in the world, I know that this game was not broadcast on television, please, if you know anything about the game, Michael Jordan the best ever, you can download video in better quality here: www.megaupload.com you the highlights of MJ in this game here: es.youtube.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te-8MJ84834&hl=en

Thanks To : Vibratoren, Dildos Lieferung zu Ihnen nach Hause Anal Sex toys Hot !

No comments:

Post a Comment