Monday, August 16, 2010

Michael Jordan - The Greatest ever will be (HD upgrade)

An HD version of the first video I ever on Youtube years under the title "Michael Jordan - The Greatest which will be uploaded once." I received several requests to set up an HD version, as is the quality of the original rather poor. A few years back, when I uploaded it, it was the best Youtube could do really. Now, YT HD capable, it seemed only natural to be updated. I held it too close to the original as possible, but since it's been so long there were some I could not find clips. Morethan simply omit them and making a vid with fewer highlights than the original, I replaced them with new (and in many cases better I think) highlights. That was rare, so the video is very close to the original. Sorry about the ad that appears below the video. I had no control over that. Apparently Youtube can say that the song that I use (Massive Attack - Angel) by someone else's copyrighted, it will only allow me the vid with a display in post Fortunately, says YoutubeI did not take the video down, as long as there is an ad. I can not change the song, of course, since this would be pretty radical departure from the original, and my intention was to keep it as close to the original as possible. I'm not sure to make money off the ad, it was just the only way I could post the vid. Hope you all enjoy it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8TA9iT_5vA&hl=en

Tags : Sex Shop to Home Deutsch Sex Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment