Tuesday, April 10, 2012

National basketball association 2K11 My Player - Development of IpodKingCarter Task. My Sports PG

National basketball association 2K11 My Player - Development of IpodKingCarter Task. My Sports PG Video Clips. Duration : 24.97 Mins.


Take A Look At crip4l1f3: world wide web.youtube.com This really is my first PG designed for National basketball association 2K11, i've selected to really create a imitation from the real me, he appears like me and that he provides extensive moves, which i use within real existence. The background music within this video: - The background music comes from this royalty-free source: [machinimasound.com Intro produced by Fu2E: world wide web.youtube.com DIRECTOR'S Funnel: world wide web.youtube.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Follow IpodKingCarter on Twitter! twitter.com Like IpodKingCarter On Facebook! world wide web.facebook.com For Additional Game play, Visit: world wide web.youtube.com

Keywords: NBA, 2K11, My, Player, Creation, of, ipodkingcarter, Feat., Athletic, PG, Athletic PG, XBOX 360, PS3, NBA 2K11, NBA 2K11 My Player, Michael Jordan, Jordan Endorsements, NBA Draft, Summer Circuit, Hall Of Fame, All-Star Weekend, Rookie Sophomore Challenge, 2011 Playoffs, NBA Championship, Draft Combine, video review, Endorsements, Tutorials, Commentary, Gameplay, gamefacestudios

Friends Link : Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment