Thursday, May 20, 2010

Michael Jordan 2002: Vs. NY, Age 38, Last Game-Winner at MSG

This was my last game seeing MJ play live. The opening photo is from my camera. Here is the story: I actually had just one new friend, who to hate about this time, basketball's start. Fortunately, MJ was in town so I get a few quick tickets at $ 400 per piece, and that she could say she saw MJ live their grandchildren decided. I heard standing room tickets at game time were going for $ 800, so I have to pay big thing I did was - especially with my girlfriend complained to walk to a basketball gameOn the way there. Now that MJ as a living assistant was bizarre, but when he entered the stadium, as usual, it was as if all the air was sucked from the room. Everyone stood up, camera lights flashed non-stop and the memory of what this man had done in his career as the greatest ever there, the rooms are filled thick. MJ felt standing on the court with his hands on his hips, as if his elbow touched one side of the stadium to the other. His presence was beyond reach. The gameMJ started missing some easy sweater, so he turned to attack the basket. At the age of 38 with bum knee, it was unbelievable. He collected more highlight moves in this one game while scoring 26pts to do efficient than most players in one season. Of course, playing this way in the garden was never a surprise. But the amazing part of the game it was, what had happened when Sprewell choked him MJ mano-a-mano. MJ's mind-body challenge was to him the nerves of Jello and Sprewell went a...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_sLyekcDY&hl=en

My Links : Sex Shop to Home Deutsch Sex Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment