Thursday, May 27, 2010

Michael Jordan - The Beauty Of Hangtime

SONG: Enya - Metamorphasis Input: OK, this is my first real mix Jordan. I always wanted to do this kind of mixture, but never could find out, what to use music for them. Fortunately, I was recommended by my friend harry09nba (on youtube) to use this song for a mix, and as soon as I heard it, I knew I could finally complete the mixture. As for the mix, I wanted to show just how incredibly beautiful game was Jordan. Especially the aspect of Arial, and how great it was to hang in a positionin the air for 10 minutes. ("Hang Time"). He was seen simply breathtaking. When Kevin Johnson once said: "He makes it look so easy, like a ballerina." So I think ive interpereted his offer pretty good here, in this mixture. Enjoy. PS Thanks again to harry09nba!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USYEj9dc8Ko&hl=en

Thanks To : Deutsch Sex Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment