Thursday, May 27, 2010

We came as Romans - a growing Wonder

ARTISTS: We came as Romans SONG: a growing Wonder ALBUM: To Plant A SeedTRACK: 10 RELEASEDATE E: 2009 Label: Equal Vision Records LYRICS: I'm the man in the mirror, my reflection, I aspire to be. to do in your thinking, what you see, false fault or a masterpiece? But a masterpiece begins with a single blow and empires starting in an open field. (I'm the man in the mirror), but a masterpiece begins with a single blow. If we all could suddenly be steadfast, we would never build a life worthliving. If we all could suddenly be steadfast, we would never build a life worth living, so let each other again, let us again each other. I am the man in the mirror, my reflection, I aspire to be. to do in your thinking, what you see, false fault or a masterpiece? I am the man in the mirror, man in the mirror, I am the man in the mirror, man in the mirror. Ooh, the mirror, ooh, the mirror. Let us reflect together, not with haste, but carefully, can you fill an empty cup not in others.(Fill an empty cup can not another) a blank canvas will later be invaluable, and the love that we will build up indefinitely. Although we all stumble, we will not fall. I am the man in the mirror, my reflection, I aspire to be. to do in your thinking, what you see, false fault or a masterpiece? We will build masterpieces from these mistakes, we build, we will build masterpieces from these mistakes, we build. (I'm the man in the mirror) So when I stare back into my own eyes, I try to peer...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhqZ4EV_ko4&hl=en

Visit : Vibratoren, Dildos Lieferung zu Ihnen nach Hause Deutsch Sex Toys Anal Sex toys Hot !

No comments:

Post a Comment