Sunday, May 23, 2010

Michael Jordan 1987: Full-dunk contest

I'm glad my Youtube Channel gave me the back, and with this upload to get up, I'm back so many new videos as I can. This canal will never be taken for granted and I thank all the great support during the holiday. remain my backup channel, "Hoopsencyclopedia23" as a backup in case this happens again. Anyway, dunk contest 1987, this edit quite captures every dunk in the competition. The setup and rules at that time were perfect that every player must not just 2missing before disqualification. It allows for much more tension and less "throw-the-ball" Dunks, spoil the tension with repeated attempts as today. This competition is so famous there is not much, except that, the stunning quality of this VHS tape is very good for the last 23 years instead of saying.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tQoh1B8ZPU&hl=en

Friends Link : Vibratoren, Dildos Lieferung zu Ihnen nach Hause Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment