Thursday, July 8, 2010

Michael Jackson Will You Be There Subtitulado en español

His music will live forever. Mira mis otros videos subtitulados: www.youtube.com Hold me, like I say, the river Jordan and then, is to you You are my friend I will be wearing, how you my brother Love me like a mother Will you be there? Tired, tell me you hold me, if wrong, you will hold me When lost will you find me? But she told me a man be faithful, and should go, if not in a position and fight to the end But I'm only human Everyone is under control seems to me that the world's Got a role forme, I'm so confused Will you to me You'll be there for me and care enough to take me Hold me put his head lowly Softly then boldly carry me there Hold me, love me and feed me Kiss me and set me free I will Carry feel blessed to carry me boldly Lift Me Up Slowly Carry Save me there me, heal me and bathe me softly you say to me I'll be there Lift me, lift me up slowly Carry me boldly show me that you care in our darkest hour in my deepest despair Will you still interested? will you be there? In myThrough my trials and sufferings of our doubts and frustrations In my violence in my turbulence Through my fear and my confessions In my anguish and my pain Through my joy and my sorrow in the promise of another tomorrow I'll never be a part of you always in my heart.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAvo-F0vW3A&hl=en

Friends Link : Anal Sex toys Hot !

No comments:

Post a Comment