Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Michael Jordan - The Greatest There Ever Will Be (HD Upgrade)

An HD version of the first videos that I will ever uploaded to YouTube of years ago titled "Michael Jordan - The Greatest what his time." I received several requests to have one-HD version, because the quality of the original is quite poor. A few years back, when I uploaded, it was the best Youtube could really. Now that YT of HD-capable, it seemed only natural to be updated. I considered it in relation to the original as possible, but since it's been so long, there were some clips I could not find close. Ratheras they simply leave out and produces a vid with less emphasis than the original, I replaced them with new better (and in many cases, I believe) highlights. This was rare, so that the video is very close to the original. Sorry about the ad that appears below the video. I had no control over them. Apparently Youtube can say that the song that I protected by copyright (Massive Attack - Angel) use by someone else, so it will only allow me the vid with an ad under the post. Fortunately, says YouTubeI did not take the video down, as long as it is an ad there. I can not change the song, of course, because that would be quite a radical departure from the original, and my intention was to make it as close to original as possible. I'm not sure making money off the ad, it was just so I could post the vid. Hope you all enjoy it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8TA9iT_5vA&hl=en

Thanks To : Sex Shop to Home Best Used Cars Review

No comments:

Post a Comment