Wednesday, February 24, 2010

me singing "One Time" Justin Bieber - acoustic guitar awning by Jordan Jansen

Hello In the 11-year-old Jordan, and this is my video of me singing Justin Bieber's hit single "One Time". Hope you enjoy! I love you awesome people in the yellow button on the top hit, and if you subscribe to my videos. In order for Jordan in the sound check, click on the link below to vote to vote 5 is the best score: www.soundcheck.com.au Visit me on Myspace: www. Myspace.c om add me on facebook www. Facebook. Com Website: www. jordanjan sen.com Twitter: twi tter.com I'm Yours - Acoustic version ofJordan www.youtube.com Michael Jackson "I'll be there" to cover www. Youtube.c om Hallelujah cover by Jordan www.youtube.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh77KD8p35c&hl=en

Thanks To : Deutsch Sex Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment