Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I am a Champion - Michael Jordan HD

I am a Champion - Michael Jordan HD Tube. Duration : 3.42 Mins.


www.soccernumber10.com I am a Champion - Michael Jordan one of the greatest moments in NBA history. Play soccer Like Jordan...! Play soccer like the soccer number 10...! The Creed of Soccer Number 10 No soccer player is more skill or physically fit than I. I am a Soccer Number 10 "Skilliest of the Skill, Bravest of the Brave Player of HONOR- a Leader of soccer players!" As a Number 10 I know that I represent a legacy of great soccer number 10s, which are known as the backbone of soccer. I will at all times conduct myself professionally under great pressure, so as to bring honor upon this noble game called soccer, my team and my country regardless of any situation in which I find myself. I will never use my fame or number 10 to attain any political motives or to even disrespect anyone's culture, race, country, religion or creed. I am proud to be a soccer number 10.Deep within my heart burns my Divine source! This source is my secret elixir for: skill, creativity and talent. Without this Divine source I would be like unto a fool thinking and believing that it was just to have great coaches and great teams were all that I needed to make me a great soccer player! "This Divine source it my strength , my courage, my skill, and my hope to give them a game that they have never seen before!" Discipline and skill are my concentration. My responsibilities as a number 10 will always be upper most within my mind and burning within my heart. To create great plays, to motivate and lift ...

Keywords: MJ, MJ23, Jordan, soccer, pele, champion, i am champion, soccer skills, soccer motivation, Jordan 23, michael, michael jordan, nba, flowers, ronaldinho, zico, maradona, basketball, ronaldo, goal, real, fifa, football, goals, skills, sports, highlights, record, new, world, manchester, freestyle, player, contest, tricks, players, am, speech, eng, subtitles, episode, Nike, Air, XX3, 23, Brand, Commercial, Become, Legendary, and1, vince, romeo, 322, ad

Tags : Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment