Friday, October 22, 2010

Jordin Sparks: Do not Let It Go To Your Head

So what if I came in and told you all you mean to me, so what if I meant every word I said, baby, do not let your head so what if I write your name, because you always will continue my brain, a heart I paint in purple, let baby dont it make your head go Dont ever all great ideas, clarify, let me simply because more can I cannot just because I die if left for and just cause I think of you go to bed, dont let it around your head, if I dim the eyes, also to analyze too often, every wordThey said, dont let, oh oh, do not let it get to your head on your head go, oh oh so what if I want to kiss, from the toes up to your lips, it does not mean you me, you 're gonna well out of bed, I am one who am the control here Let me clarify, just because I cannot go on, just cause I die when ur gone, just because I think of you in bed, dont let it around your go head when I dim the eyes, even one that too often, let analyze every word said, dont get it to let the head, dontgo to your head, oh oh Now you got me well think im gonna get you now you think you can touch me Well im gonna let you go just because I cannot just because I die when ur gone, just because I think you in bed, dont let it go to ur head just because I cannot go on just because I die, if ur only because I think you went to bed, dont let it go to your head, if I dim the eyes, even one Too often, analyze every word said, dont let it dont go to your head, let it go to your head, dont let...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzkz-m4RR2A&hl=en

Recommend : Sex Shop to Home Vibratoren Shop Deutsch Sex Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment