Saturday, June 12, 2010

Concrete Blonde - Joey

www.youtube.com Lyrics Joey, baby - dont get crazy detours. Fences ... I get defensive I know you've Heard It All Before - So I dont say that there are more, I only watch you fight your secret war. Although ask me why - I have to cry until I was dry. Nevertheless, I sometimes have a strange pain inside Oh, Joey, if youre am so hurt i. Joey, honey I - I a little money is forgiven everything. hear hear, and if I confused, I didn't mean you seem to be. And if you fear, I said to you, WellI guess you have me scared. But we have already once And when youre somewhere out there on the floor Passed luck. Oh Joey, Im not angry more. Jonette Napolitano



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHINcCNh_Bg&hl=en

Thanks To : Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment