Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Clutch - Larry Bird vs. Michael Jordan

Jordan's only real competitor to the alltime master of the endgame is Larry Bird. "They are the two best I've ever seen," said Ainge, the Celtics teammate of Bird's for eight seasons was. "If you have one of these all you have created late in the game a great chance to work." Vault. Sportsillustrated. CNN. com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1011313/index. htm Despite their differences in temperament, team environment, and athletic ability, there are a lot of symmetry in the way these twoApproach of the game - and situations, especially late in the game. I tried to find clips that a) I had b) have not played over and over again to the point that we tired of watching them, and c) showed some of these symmetry. Well, of course, b) is damn near impossible with these two, so I try as best I could. Some clips (such as Jordan vs. Cleveland, Utah, and Bird vs. Detroit) had included only type to see the video, some credibility. Some of the other, I hope, give a "relatively" fresh perception. I had toMake some tough decisions. How to cut Bird's shot, Houston's back in Game 4 of the 86 finals and broke Jordan's game winning Game 1 of the 1997 Finals against Utah. With that said, I hope you see some symmetry. Both had to win games is if their team had to face almost impossible opportunities. Both showed the ability to read the opposing team's offense, react to it and to win a game / saving games. Neither was a drawing of a double negative and passing to an open teammate to win the game. I...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVt7vNaH0ck&hl=en

Tags : Deutsch Sex Toys Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment