Thursday, January 5, 2012

Michael Jordan - What Words Can't Describe

Michael Jordan - What Words Can't Describe Video Clips. Duration : 14.03 Mins.


READ DESCRIPTION hoops-nation.com After MANY hours of hard work I finally got my "short film" done. Michael Jordan was and is more than just basketball. I wanted to make something that makes you really understand how special this guy was. I hope that I did just that. Enjoy :) Website of the film: champetermj.weebly.com Download: rapidshare.com Official Poster by Silja: champetermj.weebly.com

Tags: michael, jordan, #23, greatest, of, all, time, Chicago, bulls, basketball, champeter, mix, making, short, film, HD, great, footage, amazing, must, watch, scottie, pippen, kobe, bryant, james, lakers, read, word, wade, game, dunk, assist, pass, nice, mj, hangtime, flight, 23, air, story, his, life, Cham, Peter

Tags : Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment