Monday, January 9, 2012

Michael Jordan- How Quickly They Forget (Kobe vs Jordan)

Michael Jordan- How Quickly They Forget (Kobe vs Jordan) Tube. Duration : 3.87 Mins.


This is a response video i made to the original How quickly they forget video featuring LeBron, I felt it was unfair for LeBron taking all the hits that the media wants another MJ so I made a video featuring Kobe. This took me a while to make and it is my first Jordan mix, enjoy =D

Tags: jordan greatest of all time, basketball, Bruce, kobe, first, bryant, james, low, lakers, sports, soccer, first time, lapse, wade, game, highlights, time lapse, kobe bryant, time low, Dirk, Nowitzki, Jordan, angeles, celtics, GOAT, lebron james, playoffs, finals, bulls, boston, magic, howard, cleveland, kevin, cavaliers, heat, iverson, dwight, mvp, rockets, orlando, chicago, mix, amazing, anthony, dannywuyue

My Links : Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment