Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Maybe it's my fault, or perhaps you are away from authoritative excuses.

Michael Jordan & Nike Gear: www.Nike.com Maybe it's my fault. Maybe I'll leave you to think it was easy, if it was not. Maybe I have you started my highlights of the free-throw line, and not in the gym. Perhaps I think that every shot I took was a game winner. It was built my game on Flash, and not fire. Maybe it's my fault that you do not see that failure gave you strength.That my pain was my motivation. Maybe I led you to believe that basketball was a gift from God, and notsomething I worked for every single day of my life. Maybe I destroyed the game. Or maybe you are just excuses. Become legendary.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH8nTfxwByY&hl=en

Friends Link : Deutsch Sex Toys Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment