Sunday, May 9, 2010

Chicago Bulls @ Indiana Pacers | prevail in 1998 Playoffs | ECF Game 6: Pacers

Travis Best outdueled Michael Jordan in the final minute with a shot and two free throws bank run as the Indiana Pacers forced a seventh game in the Eastern Conference finals with a 92-89 victory over the Chicago Bulls. "I felt great pressure on the two free throws, but I was very confident," said Best. "It was a big game for us and we accepted the challenge. We had to concentrate better." 11:05 The Best, a reserve whose speed is struggling Chicago throughout the series, snapped a 87-87 tie when hedribbled past Kerr and lofted a hard runner-up left on the glass with 33 seconds. "Best made big plays down the stretch," said Bird. "Our guys stepped up and made big plays. Best was in this series Key. His defense was outstanding." "He made two great shots and two big free throws," said Jordan. "You have to pay tribute to praise him." Jordan, who missed a couple shots in the last minute tried to drive the track, but slipped and lost the ball. Derrick McKey was fouled with four-tenths of a second to goand made the first killed intentionally missing the second before the clock. "I thought I had stumbled," said Jordan. "I thought I had a clear path to the basket. I started to make my move to the basket and then I started to fall." The Pacers rebounded from a 19-point game against in five games and remained unbeaten at home (8-0) in the off-season without a major contribution from Miller, who just eight points on 3-of-13 shots fired. Miller made clutch shots at the end of the three games...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2gZWZIK8us&hl=en

Recommend : Sex Shop to Home Deutsch Sex Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment