Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Artistry of Michael Jordan by Hoopsencyclopedia II (HD)

(HD LINK: www.youtube.com My long-awaited follow-up Artistry Part 1 continues in the singular and fascinating display of athletic art of the master. This is how a record 10 scoring titles at 30.1ppg and 50% as a perimeter accumulate. Clyde Drexler timeless quote after a meeting with MJ in the finals here in 1992 comes to mind: "I used to think, MJ had moved 2000th I was mistaken - he has 3,000," I also like this quote from Top 50 players SLAM Issue of 6 / 2009 on MJ: "... the masterpiece has it all in the eyeRoom for him while he plays and displays timeless resilience after, in increasing beauty, value and fame long after the artist is gone. Jordan is the masterpiece. "It was a tough project for me because for a long time, I did not have a vision of how to approach her. When it finally clicked, was the biggest hurdle exerting time and energy to the vision of my thoughts on paper - or should I say, WMV file. But I think it worked ok here. So, thanks to all those who have beaten mebadgered and pushed me into shape and get to work and end this. In the end I was like always as anyone out there done excited and I hope it was worth the wait. And while 95% of the images here from my collection, the 5%-I 'borrowed' to mean that work thanks to all the other uploader out there with tons of footage. You know who you are and keep the great work. -Hoopsencyclopedia 17/07/2009 (The song is "Lawrence - Along the Wire" (Superpitcher Remix) by John Digweed...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm6BEk3ktAQ&hl=en

Recommend : Deutsch Sex Toys Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment